My Beautiful Brain ❤️

He is who never sleeps,
Awakes me by noisy weeps.
He is in its own place,
If misery, can itself brace.
Always stays awake and active,
Methods are rather quantitative.
The only thing I believe,
Loves me and says "Oh! lieve".
Always teach me new things,
Helps me to fly with my wings.
Mostly serves the best,
The proven ability is manifest.
Teaches the beauty of joy,
Sometimes make me annoy.
Spend time in thinking,
But sometimes left rollicking.
Wake me up everyday,
And makes me stronger for the day.
That is him, my brain,
I love him and he maintain.

- Shreya K

Comments

  1. Beautifully written poem👌👌
    so nice.
    approx. 50 to 60,000 thoughts per day comes in our brain & it handled in a very balanced way..
    #Brain the supreme power that nature gives only to us & we have to love our brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He who tackle the every situation in life ,I love him bcz he is real and never leaves me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Any Clarification, Doubt or Modification.
Kindly Leave a comment below :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why and how you can distract yourself from worthless thoughts.

Jealousy - The Histrionics

Why it is important to spend some lone time?