Inside and Out🌼


I am happiness,
I am loved,
I am resilient,
I am compassionate,
Always I'm blessed.

The inner voice I hear,
Differentiate thoughts,
Allow things which continue,
To give positive vibes.

Discuss my failures,
Tackle my negative thoughts,
(If any)
I will look them in the eye,
Show I believe them,
Emphasize and tell,
You are not right to me,
Just, Go away.

Be proud of this,
Leave positive impression,
Now I'm on right track,
This is not hard ,
I'm awesome at this,
My time, efforts, mistakes,
Helps me to learn better.

I will always set a plan B,
I can always improve,
Train my brain,
And I will keep trying,
Lastly, I'm beautiful
Inside and out


- Shreya

Comments

  1. Very nice poem 👌👌
    Self believe & self talk is a very great thing we have to do, it gives clarity, happiness, peace within, confidence & much more..It never cheat us & always be with us undoubtedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the entire world is against you but if the subconscious mind is with you then you can conquer the entire world.Great poem shrey,,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Any Clarification, Doubt or Modification.
Kindly Leave a comment below :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why and how you can distract yourself from worthless thoughts.

Jealousy - The Histrionics

Why it is important to spend some lone time?